Who’s that girl?
Hi! My name is Audria, welcome to my side-hustle and love child It’s Always Sunny in PHX.
I am a southwest dweller, exploring and enjoying the enchanting desert with my little family. At the beginning of 2017 I entered the blogosphere with www.itsalwayssunnyinphx.com. My vision for this blog is to connect its readers to the wonderful local brands, makers, creatives, and small business & events that Phoenix has to offer.
After working for a local company briefly in 2016, I quickly realized that there are some really special people and brands who pour their heart and souls into their businesses and products in the Valley of the Sun.
You should read this blog if:
- You live in the Phoenix Metro area and love discovering your own backyard.
- Or you live elsewhere but want to know more about Phoenix and it’s surrounding areas.
- You enjoy learning about new and local brands.
- You get a kick out of unique concepts.
- You love C O L O R.
- You enjoy an authentic and real perspective.
- You crave connection to a community.
- You enjoy southwest inspired content. ALL SERAPE ERRYTHANG BABY.
My promise to you:
…Is to always keep it real. If something excites me and impresses me, I try my best to capture that through my writing so you can appreciate the value of the amazing local makers that Phoenix is graced with. I want to be the friend that you trust to make recommendations and never lead you astray. I promise to never bring you boring or unoriginal content.